Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 605 - April 12, 2011

Kids Strangers say the darndest things...

Here are a few things I've heard in the last 2 weeks:


Furniture moving guy outside of our apartment building:

Wow! Looks like someone's about to pop!


Gas station clerk:

Oh thank goodness it's a girl! They are soooooo much easier!


Older gentleman in the 99 Cent Only Store:

So, are you buying dresses or pants?


Man standing outside the marina gate:

Do you know what she's going to be saying in 16 years? She'll be asking for $100 bills and the keys to the car.

And you know what you'll be saying in 22 years? "I paid for your education, it's time you start paying back."


Sample lady at Costco:

Are you having a boy? My mother always says that if you're carrying high and pointy, it's a boy!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Thankfully I didn't have too many people say weird things :) My FIL was always saying I was getting "fat"..that was kind of annoying lol

Post a Comment