Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 611 - April 18, 2011


I'm 36 weeks pregnant and have less than a month to go. Unbelievable, I know!

We spent a busy weekend out and about, visiting with some good friends and collecting items in preparation for Itty's birth-day. I had my first taste of Yogurtland on Saturday and I'm addicted. A friend of mine told me almost 2 years ago that I needed to try it and we finally did. Even my husband passed up Cold Stone Creamery to give it a shot. Picture this. A cup of mango and guava pineapple tart frozen yogurt topped with slices of peaches, mangoes, and blackberries! Can't you just taste it? So deliciously refreshing! I have a funny feeling Yogurtland is going to be my weakness this summer. Speaking of weaknesses, the frozen mango and yogurt popsicles I made last week are calling my name. Off to the freezer!

2 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Your hands aren't swollen, and you have a nice healthy look to your skin. But you're close to a new beginning.

Elly said...

So excited!! You say a month to go--but she could come as soon as a week, oh my goodness! I can't wait to find out the name of my first little niece!!!

Post a Comment