Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 614 - April 21, 2011


Well hello gorgeous! I'm in love with this bag! Not only is it cute, but the best thing about it is that it's a camera bag. Yep, you heard me. I've had my eyes on these stylish Kelly Moore camera bags for over a year now, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was to have won this beauty a few weeks ago. It's so wonderful to be able to take my camera and lenses everywhere with me and know they are protected instead of just thrown loosely in my purse.

In other news, President Obama is coming to town today. He'll be at Sony Picture Studios this afternoon which, in case you may have forgotten, is where my hubby works. Under normal circumstances, it would be exciting to think my husband may get a glimpse of the American President, but when I need to make my way to Sony to pick Greg up for our last childbirth preparation class at the same time that Obama is speaking, I can't help but think that traffic is going to be a nightmare! "Expect gridlock," is what the news reporter on TV just said. Oh joy...

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE the camera bag! Lucky you to win it!

Melissa said...

Awesome bag and beautiful belly. Looks like Itty is almost ready to make her grand entrance!

Post a Comment