Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 625 - May 2, 2011

I'm 38 weeks pregnant today and feeling very prepared after tackling a long list of tasks with my husband this weekend. We did everything from putting together the stroller and mamaRoo baby swing to buying tarps, a hose, and an adapter for our faucet. Yes, I changed my mind again and have gone back to my original plan of giving birth in an inflatable birthing tub rather than our bath tub. I just think I'll be more comfortable if I'm able to move around more.

I have been feeling wonderful these days and continue to be thankful that I'm not experiencing any of the late 3rd trimester pregnancy symptoms I've read about. Except, of course, for the constant trips to the bathroom.

I have also been feeling very crafty these days and yesterday, I even managed to get my husband in on the action! I can't wait for craft time with Itty!


2 comments:

Pregnancy Symptoms said...

Aww! Bless you and take the best care of yourself. I am just 15 weeks pregnant now and I have long way to go I know :)

Jen said...

I just made some of those tissue paper flowers for Jae's birthday party. Glad you are feeling good, you're getting so close!

Post a Comment