Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 633 - May 10, 2011


Here is the picture I was talking about. Would you take a look at that belly?! I was a little shocked to see it myself. It sure didn't seem to look that big in the bathroom mirror earlier that day. Our baby girl is definitely growing! Our midwives agree that Itty has gotten bigger. I was told this afternoon that she's a good 7 lbs. I have to wonder if they actually think she's bigger than that but are keeping it to themselves for my sake.

As for my classmates, I found out that only 1 of the 3 births yesterday was to one of our friends. And she was due 10 days ago, so I'm nothing but thrilled that she finally welcomed her little girl into the world. There are still 4 babies to be born from our class including Itty. Can't wait to see who will be next!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Haha, I always felt/feel the same way looking at my photos from the end :) Good luck, you're getting so close!

Post a Comment