Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 636 - May 13, 2011

There is no motivation like false labor. On Tuesday evening, when I began experiencing intense nausea, cramping, and painful contractions, the first thing that entered my mind (aside from the overwhelming joy that I may be welcoming my baby girl very soon) was that our place was a mess! I didn't get to the vacuuming today, I told Greg. The false labor continued throughout the night, but by morning, the pain was gone. So, on Wednesday, there was nothing to do but clean!

I swept the patio, vacuumed the carpets, scrubbed and mopped the tile floors, dusted the bookshelves, cleaned the bathroom mirror, sink, toilet, and tub, cleaned the stove and counter tops, scrubbed the kitchen sinks, cut up a container full of veggies, made homemade Skor bars, baked 2 dozen chocolate fudge cookies for Greg, and put together a centerpiece of branches and flowers for our dining room table. Nesting much? If Itty doesn't come soon, I have a funny feeling I'll be doing this all over again next week!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like what I was doing the day or two before Lydia was born! Hmmm.....can't wait to hear the news when she does arrive!

Post a Comment