Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 644 - May 21, 2011


Well, baby #4 of 6 from our childbirth preparation class was born last night. Another beautiful little girl! Two weeks ago, I bumped into this brand new baby girl's Mommy, Hayley, at our midwives' office. We chatted a while and she shared with me that she was looking forward to her baby dropping and being able to breathe again. I told her that Itty had dropped about 4 weeks ago and I was feeling great! That evening, I told Greg about my chat with Hayley and I remember specifically saying, "It sounds like we won't be the last ones to deliver." I guess it was silly of me to assume that since Itty's been ready to go for 6 weeks now she would arrive before their little girl.

3 comments:

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

They have a mind of their own even before they get here I guess. Can't wait to "meet" your little girl. Are your birthing with a midwife?

Andrea said...

Yes, we're planning a home birth with midwives. It just feels like the perfect way to bring our baby girl into the world.

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

Good for you! We had a home birth with Sweet T and plan to do it again (if there is a next time. LOL)You will do great!

Post a Comment