Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 646 - May 23, 2011


I got an email in my inbox this morning titled, "My Baby This Week: Your 1-week-old." Um, nope. I guess babycenter.com didn't get the memo that I'm still very much pregnant. At 41 weeks pregnant, I'm feeling too great to be having a baby any time soon. Aside from more movement from Itty lately and some tighter contractions, I feel pretty awesome! I know that can change on a dime and I pray that it does sometime this week. I'm really hoping I'll go into labor naturally and avoid an induction. I have an appointment with my midwives tomorrow morning, so we'll see what they say.

In other news, I'm kind of thrilled that I made it to 41 weeks. I've been in contact with an incredibly talented newborn photographer in Orange County who is looking for newborn models under 2 weeks old for an upcoming workshop. The workshop is 2 weeks from today, so it looks like Itty may have made the cut. I think Itty knows how much I want her to be a part of this precious newborn photoshoot and is waiting to make her debut until I know for sure. I'll be sure to post details and photos (of course) if everything works out. I'm just hoping there aren't too many OC moms with scheduled c-section dates this week that have already confirmed their participation in this amazing opportunity.

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

Karen said...

Hey Andrea! Good to see you're still in just great spirits and feeling well! I know that you don't want to be induced and are feeling good about waiting, but in case you're ever feeling down or frustrated, here's a great blog about a woman who carried her babies past 42 weeks, so she's got lots of great encouragement! http://birthwithoutfearblog.com/

I keep checking regularly and can't wait to hear the big news!

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Wow 41 weeks pregnant! Good luck. Can't wait to see the baby pics.

I just found your blog through the Follow Me Back Tuesday hop! Can't wait to read more!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Post a Comment