Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 647 - May 24, 2011

Quick update:

I'm currently experiencing lots of cramping, so I'll make this quick. I had a wonderful appointment with my midwives this morning and everything with Itty looks great! They are so pleased with how my body is handling this pregnancy and I was told, once again, that I was made to have babies.

So guess what? I'm already 3-4 cm dilated and my cervix is 60-70% effaced! Itty is at 0 station which means she's engaged in the pelvis and ready to go! I was told that I have a very suggestible cervix and that it is sure to respond well and quickly once I go into labor. I've been thinking Itty will be over 8 lbs. Their guess is 7 3/4 lbs. We'll see who's right!

Every night, Greg asks me, "So, what's your plan for tomorrow?" My answer is usually do a load of laundry, bake something, or clean up the apartment. Tonight, my answer just may be, "I think I'll have a baby."

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this update!! Tomorrow sounds like the perfect date to become an Aunt to this amazing little girl!

Andy said...

So exciting Andrea for your family of 3-to-be! I will be praying for a safe delivery of Itty and I look forward to hearing the great news!

Jen said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!

Raneem said...

I am so excited for you!!! :) Looking forward to hearing the news and will be checking your blog obsessively :)

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from F.M.B.T!
Hope you visit me and return the
follow!:0)

Moon said...

Enjoy the last couple of days of being pregnant!

Post a Comment