Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 12 - June 6, 2011

I'm a little disappointed that I never heard back from the Orange County photographer about the opportunity for our little girlie to be one of their newborn models for a workshop today, but I was thrilled when another incredible opportunity came my way this weekend.


Have you heard of Project Nursery? They are a fabulous site that feature adorable nursery designs, DIY projects, party ideas, amazing giveaways, and so much more! Last week, they hosted a giveaway for 3 of their lucky readers to win tickets to attend the luxury LA baby and toddler show, PLUSH! I'm sure by now you can guess who won the VIP tickets. Yep, girlie and I spent the day chatting with other moms and babies, entering to win amazing giveaways, and learning about the latest and greatest baby products.


Hands down, my favorite part of the day was when we stopped by the Project Nursery and PetitNest booth. (And I'm not just saying that because they gave me the tickets.) Their booth was beyond gorgeous! It was designed by PetitNest's Tiffani Thiessen (yep, Kelly from Saved by the Bell) and Lonni Paul (from HGTV's Design Star). I wish I had taken more pictures of it.


Anyway, there was a sweet photographer there who was amazing and captured some shots of me and my girl! I cannot wait to see them! And my cutie may just make her way onto Project Nursery's blog sometime this week. I'll keep you posted.


Wow! I'm just now realizing that I started writing this post almost 5 hours ago. With feedings, diaper changes, dinner, and play time, simple tasks can take 10x longer than they used to. It's about time I wrap this up and head to bed to snuggle with my sweet babe.

3 comments:

Elly said...

Ahhhh!!! I LOVE that last picture, she is so beautiful and alert already!

Kirsten said...

How fun and exciting. I LOVE the PetitNest designs. I saw them at their debut trade show last October. My baby girl wants to be friends with yours. She's very excited about her picture and is reaching for the screen.

Andrea said...

Awwww, Kristen. How sweet! Maybe our paths will cross one day and our girls will get to meet!

Post a Comment