Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 34 - June 28, 2011

Everyone that meets Adelyn is shocked to hear that she's only 1 month old. "She's a big girl," they all say. But just how big is she? Well, I took her to the pediatrician this morning and she's already 22 inches long and a whopping 12 pounds! That puts her in the 95th percentile! Looks like our girly's a bit of an overachiever like her Mommy.


Greg, three years ago today, I held your hands, looked into your eyes, and vowed to support and encourage you to follow your passion as you encourage me to chase my own dreams. Today, I want you to know that my greatest dream has come true. I am a mother. There is no greater gift you could have given me than our beautiful daughter.

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Greg!


I love you with the breaths, smiles, and tears of all my life.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! Adelyn is precious!

Petula said...

Beautiful photos and post. Wonderful ... Happy Anniversary.

Post a Comment