Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 139 - October 11, 2011

Today marks day 1 of my first road trip. Mommy and Daddy are taking me to see the Grand Canyon. Mommy was worried she would forget something so she packed the entire apartment!


We left home after my morning nap and headed for Arizona making many stops along the way for diaper changes and playtime.


There are so many new things to see and do along the way, but my highlight so far was playing in the grass at one of our pit stops.


Mommy and Daddy loved watching a beautiful Arizona sunset,


And stopping for dinner at a 50's diner on Route 66.


I can't wait to see just how grand this canyon they've been talking about is tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I loved the Grand Canyon. It left me breathless. It is overwhelming in its beauty and space.

Enjoy!

Andy

Elly said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing this! You won't regret it! I pray Addy is as wonderful to travel with as our little guy was!! Hugs and kisses to all, from Auntie!

Stephanie said...

Sounds fantastic! We're headed out right now for camp, a last minute adventure of our own...though the Grand Canyon sounds a little more exciting! Have an amazing time, I can't wait to see the pictures! Hope we can connect soon, sending you lot of love!

Post a Comment