Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 154 - October 26, 2011

Hooray!


I'm 5 months old today!


I'm already 18 lbs and 12 oz and, once again, I'm above the 95th percentile.


I'm measuring 26.5 inches long.


Mommy says that if I keep it up, I'll be in 9 month clothing in no time.


Mommy says I'm quite advanced. I'm sitting up on my own already. I sat up without support for 40 seconds today! I'm getting better every day. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me.


Mommy read that most babies don't master this skill until they are 7 months old. I told her that I'm just trying to keep up with my big cousin, Micah, who was walking at 8 months old.


Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to the city where I was born. Mommy says Beverly Hills, California sounds a tad more exciting than Leamington, Ontario, where she was born.


We also went to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch to celebrate my birthday, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear more about that.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well done Addy, Micah is proud of you! I'll tell you a little secret though, if you wait until a little later to walk like your cousin Noah did (around 10 months) people will still be impressed AND you can avoid a lot of painful falls because no 8 month old can keep their balance for very long! Keep working on that sitting though, you're a superstar!

LOVE the second last picture, ADORABLE!

Post a Comment