Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 158 - October 30, 2011

Mama says it's a special day today. She says it's my auntie's birthday.


My auntie was the first family member to hold me. The first to kiss me and cuddle me.



Mama says my auntie's an amazing big sister. She says I'll be a big sister some day too. Mama hopes that I'll be as wise, generous, caring, and loving as her big sister.


Mama says I'm blessed to have such a wonderful auntie.


I told her I know.


Happy Birthday, Aunt Stephanie!


I love you lots and lots and lots!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh boy, you made me cry. Thank you to the best little sister and niece I could ever ask for, I am beyond blessed and cannot wait to love on this adorable angel in 2 weeks!!!

Stephanie said...

PS-your auntie loves you lots and lots and lots too Addy, you have no idea...I pray that over the years I'll be able to show you though!

Post a Comment