Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 281 - March 1, 2012

We have experienced some big changes around here.



We just moved into a beautiful two-bedroom home which means Adelyn finally has her own room and she couldn't be happier.



And we couldn't be happier. Adelyn's been napping longer and sleeping better at night.



In fact, she slept through the night (over 11 glorious hours of sleep) for the first time last night. I didn't feed her once or even get up out of bed to go into her room. I wish she'd had her own room months ago.



She's a very busy girl. She climbs on everything including the stairs she just discovered that we now have in our new home. She moves backwards, forwards, and sideways and is sooooo close to really crawling. Although, I've been thinking that for months now. But I think this time it might be true.



She is such a joy! I can't wait to see what she discovers next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment