Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 287 - March 7, 2012

Adelyn has always been an outdoor girl. I often say how lucky she was to be born in California. Addy can't live without our daily walks around the neighbourhood and looks forward to swinging at the park nearly everyday. And when we're not outside, I often catch her staring out the window or looking longingly at her stroller, hoping she'll soon be in it. She would not do well cooped up inside during a cold Canadian winter.

This afternoon, I opened the front door a bit to let a little fresh air into the house. Adelyn's eyes lit up the moment she realized what I had done and our little wiggle-worm quickly made a beeline for the door.






She just can't get enough of the great outdoors!



P.S. Happy Birthday, Aunt Elly!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well done Adelyn! I wish I could join you in the sun for a daily walk!

Elly said...

Oh my goodness, I AM behind on catching up on your blog! Thank you for the birthday wishes, precious Addy!

Post a Comment