Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 365 - May 24, 2012

365 days ago, I held you in my arms for the first time.


365 days ago, I breathed in your sweet newborn smell and kissed your beautiful face.


365 days ago, I looked into your eyes and felt my heart burst with a love I never knew was possible.


In 365 days, you have brought endless joy to our lives.


You are bright and beautiful.  You are spirited and sassy.  You are comical and curious.  You are loved.


Every day for the last 365 days, I have thanked God for giving me you and I will praise Him every day of my life for choosing me to be your Mommy.


I love you more than words can express.


Happy 365 days, sweet Adelyn Grace!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Happy birthday!!

Joanne said...

Happy birthday Adelyn! Can't wait to see you again...once a year is too little!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Adelyn! Can't believe you're 1 already! Sure are a darling little girl!

Post a Comment