Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 112 - September 14, 2012

I know I shouldn't complain.  I live in California after all, but I don't know how much more of this heat I can take.  We're starting to feel trapped in our house.  Even early mornings at the park are becoming unbearably hot.  It's mid-September for goodness sake.  With temperatures reaching 104 degrees today, Adelyn and I decided to check out an indoor (and yes, air conditioned) playground.  Adelyn had a blast running, climbing, jumping, dancing and bouncing!  If this heat continues, I think we'll be spending a lot of time here.


 



 


1 comments:

Joanne said...

Just so you know...us born and raised Californian's don't like this heat either...most years it's gone by now, but there are these random ones that it sticks around WAY too long. =(

Post a Comment