Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 255 - June 6, 2014

This morning, while running errands, Adelyn told me she wanted to see my wedding dress.

"I wanna see Mommy and Daddy getting married," she said.  

I don't remember ever telling her that we have a wedding video, but she was thrilled when we got home and I popped the DVD into the player.  She sat in awe as she watched her parents laugh, kiss and dance.  When the video montage ended, she ran upstairs and found the closest thing to a wedding dress in her wardrobe.

"I wanna kiss Mommy," she said when she returned.  

Before I knew it, Addy took my head in her little hands, tilted her head to the right, pulled me in close and planted a very long kiss on my lips.  Clearly, she was taking notes as she watched.  Our little 3-year-old is already perfecting her first kiss.  I'm pretty certain I'll have my hands full with this one in 10 years.


0 comments:

Post a Comment