Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4 - January 4, 2016

A few months ago, I mentioned that Adelyn had started climbing the door frames. She practiced climbing consistently for several weeks before we left on vacation and she forgot about being Spider Girl. This afternoon, Spider Girl returned stronger than ever and surprised me when she made it to the top of the door frame. Just in time for gymnastics to begin again this week. She may surprise everyone and make it to the top of the hanging rope and be the first in her class to ring the bell.

2 comments:

mattpaetkau said...

haha I love this... "tadaa" Boom!

Andrea said...

This reminds me of you as a child. When she first started climbing, I told her that Uncle Matt used to climb the walls in Oma and Opa's house. She was quite impressed!

Post a Comment