Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 252 - September 8, 2016

Today was a tough day for many reasons. Tears were shed and many prayers were spoken, but through it all, I anticipated the long awaited moment that we would see our sweet baby. You see, we were suppose to have our ultrasound last week. When an unexpected opportunity came up, we needed to reschedule. Another week of anticipation went by and the girls and I grew even more excited. A few hours before my appointment, I received a call that the doctor who was to perform our ultrasound was called out to a delivery and that we would need to reschedule once again.  I am hopeful that next week we will finally get the chance to see this baby's face and hear some good news. As I wrote the new appointment time on our calendar, I noticed the date...September 15th. This day holds a special place in my heart. This was the day, 3 years ago, that we hoped Briar would come into this world...her due date. Though she didn't decide to come out and meet us for another 10 days, I will never forget this date. And so, we will wait another week to see you, little one. Your big sisters are disappointed they couldn't say hello today. Oh, how they love you! We all do. We'll see you soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment