Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 305 - October 31, 2016

When I told the girls that I was going to take their annual Halloween costume pictures, I was surprised by their excitement. They spent an hour running through the house gathering accessories for their photoshoot and making sure their hair was just right.

When we arrived at our location, Adelyn turned into the director of photography setting up each shot just as they had planned. Several hundred pictures later, we began to feel a few rain drops and Briar asked to go home. I told Adelyn it was time to pack up her dwarfs and head to the car.

"I don't want to go. I still want to take more pictures. I'm having too much fun!" she responded.

It was such a joy for me to see her get as excited as I do about a great photoshoot! I can't wait for her to direct a photoshoot of her newest little sister in a few months!

Happy Halloween!














0 comments:

Post a Comment